The Jane Fund of Central Massachusetts is looking for an enthusiastic and creative fundraiser to assist with our Fund-a-Thon event this spring. The all-virtual event is an opportunity for our supporters to mobilize their networks to fund abortion.
The contract position will begin in mid-February and extend through the end of April. Compensation is $3,000 for approximately 100 hours at $30/hour. Guidance and training will come from relevant members of the Jane Fund’s board of directors, as well as resources provided by the National Network of Abortion Funds.
The position involves:
- Developing fun, consistent branding for the event
- Motivating fundraisers with prizes they solicit from local businesses
- Clearly communicating event details and Jane Fund’s mission and values on social media and in email
- Managing the fundraising platform
- Clear, accurate writing
- Peer fundraising experience
- Working knowledge of abortion funds
Desired tech skills:
- Canva (or equivalent)
- Classy (or experience with an equivalent fundraising platform)
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
We encourage applications from people who have had abortions, have used abortion funding, and/or who come from communities most affected by restrictions on abortion. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by February 15.